Friday, January 2, 2009

New...year? WUT?

I think I have an addiction. In the last 4 days I've watched 29 hours of Heroes. That's over 1/4 of my time. If you factor in sleeping, I don't have much time to do anything else. This isn't good, so I've devised a solution to my woes. I'm going to double the amount of Heroes I'm watching, so I can finish the seasons faster. It's a genius idea if you ask me.

Also, we're doing another band in the studio as of yesterday, and it's turning out quite well. I'll post the results when we're done a song or two. The bands pretty easy to work with too, it's blissful really. They're very responsive to a "Stop playing now" or a "You're a little off time" It's quite nice. I didn't use any punctuation there because I couldn't remember how to use it with quotations, and I made this sentence after it so I could look a little more like an idiot than I already would have hadn't I made it.




Wow, I forgot to post this. So four days later, I've finished season one and two of heroes. Man, I'm a champ. We finished a new song for a band in the studios, check it out on the myspace bay-beeeeee www.myspace.com/swaggerstudio

Thats all I have for now, it's been pretty uneventful around here. Except for that one time, when I watched heroes for every waking second. God, that was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment