Saturday, December 27, 2008

Luggage weirdos

Hot dang! It's been a while since I've posted. Ti's the season after all. I've been very busy you know, my family's very holiday active. So now that I've got all this seasonal cheer out of my system over the last five days, I'd like to complain about work.

Today is the busiest day known to man, boxing day sale day. Does anyone know why it's called boxing day? Because back in '67, Wal-Mart had some Cheetos on sale for zero dollars, and two fulls grown men got in a boxing match with some orphans over it. Long story short, after the lawsuit, Orphanages were Abolished and Poverty made it's way into America. I made that up entirely, but please, quote me.

So anyways, I get this guy at work today. I literally could not believe this. He is holding an Ethernet port beside his face, the box says "ETHERNET PORT" in big, like six forty two font big, white letters. He then, thinks it's a good idea to point at the box and go "Hey buddy! This here thing an Ethernet port?" "Why yes it is the box says so, right here sir" I replied. What a tech savvy gentleman he was. It doesn't make sense to me why he was looking for anything computer related. He must mine sweeper, because he sure can't read. That grinds my gears. I think you should have to pass a test to come into the electronics department at Zellers. Otherwise we get those weirdos drifting in from luggage. The test would be simple, all you'd have to do is count to three, touch your head and rub your stomach, and, for the final test, spell your own name. That would decrease the number of customers significantly. Man I'm a genius

No comments:

Post a Comment