Friday, December 19, 2008

Will Smith is no longer my hero

OK. So I just got back from Seven Pounds, the new Will Smith movie. I have no idea how to feel about myself right now. I went in, in angst of a mind-bender, or something that would make me go "Oh dude no way!" But instead I got a heaping pile of human doubt. Like I don't know how I should feel. I'm obvs not going to wreck the movie, but heed my warning: Do NOT be fooled by this movies "Mysterious Allure". I thought I was going into a movie that may potentially be action packed, or at least packed with something interesting, like Government conspiracy, or Russians, potentially a plot twist. But no, I get this sappy story of a mans final hours. There was infact one minor plot twist, but I saw it coming.

On a lighter note, today was the last day of school. I'm overjoyed. I bought a Hawksley Workman CD. I'm overjoyed. We made this sweet Cannelloni for supper (we being Jordan, Twinkee, Jeff and I), it was all Veggie, of course, and it was super Delicious. Reasonably priced too, couldn't beat it. But we sureeee could eat it. BUH-DUM-CHA! Yea, I do my own sound effects, so what?

On an even lighter note, Christmas is in 5 days. Wait, FIVE DAYS?! I'm not done shopping yet. This is bad news. Uh-oh. Looks like tomorrows going to be a busy day. I really don't want to do it, I hate the crowded mall. People are two dumb to realize that when there is over 9000 people in one place, everyone having a cart is a bad idea. Your heels are always getting hit, and walking just becomes so difficult. Plus, all the people who never shop ever are at the mall during Christmas. The one time of the year when EVERYONE is shopping. I don't like that. Especially because they buy from all those immoral corporate monsters. Nothing better than putting a few million bucks in the pocket of the man, and beating a few more Tibetans while were at it! Good job Society, looks like getting those pre-stretched jeans really paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment