Monday, December 22, 2008

Golden Grove road isn't that long, son


Today marks the day of the biggest snow storm in history...Not really, but I like to imagine. It is pretty bad though, I feel like I'm in Newfoundland. My lawn is up to my knees, I wouldn't even call it a lawn anymore, It's like a tundra minus the Ice. I'd make a clever word for it, but I don't really see how I could. Hmmmm. Nope, nothin'

Anyways, it's story time. The gang and I were heading off to the Irving for the first session of the new midnight breakfast ritual. So we get there, and everyone orders the Trucker breakfast (Except me, way to much meat for the vegetarian). The breakfast consists of 6 pieces of toast, 3 slices of ham, 4 bacon slices, 2 breakfast sausages, like half a plate of home fries, 3 eggs cooked however you want and a pancake. I got the French toast, because I'm cool like that. I don't even like French Toast, but that's another story. So anyways, I finished early and went and bought this doopie mug with a wolf on it. It was dweebville, but I bought it for the self satisfaction of owning my own mug, which I've yet to do. I laughed really hard when I paid for it, I'm pretty sure the cashier thought I was intoxicated. Anyways, upon returning to my seat, everyone but Jordan had finished the breakfast. So Jordan got it to go, and we left. Now here's where it gets good.

Getting on the highway, we were talking and trying to buckle our seat belts at the same time. The seating arrangement from left to right was Jordan Twinkee and then me,. So Jordan, not thinking stuffs his hands and his seat belt buckle down Twinks pants instead of in the clip thing. Twinkee then exclaims "DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!".
Jordan responds with a "Lol WUT?"
"Dude! You put your hands in my pants"
"AW SICK!?! HOW DID I! LOLOLOLOLOL"
They both laughed uncontrollably.
Then, at the last minute, Twinkee goes "Quinn dude! Roll down your window!
and I was like"...OK"

Twinkee fired his face out my window and puked all over the place, it was gold. I've never laughed at anything so hard in my life. Except the event that followed. He was looking back in, and going "Man that was sick" or something akin to that, and the highway wind blew his hat out the window! And he goes "MAN MY HAT!". That, was the hardest I'd laughed ever. Well, second time possibly. I was practicing different accent with my friend at work once, that was probably the hardest. Which is a really inappropriate place to laughed that hard. Man, I gotta get my priorities straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment