Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BENCH. Girl

Ok, so here my thoughts for the day. First of all, why in Gods name is Zellers open until 11? Like my Jesus. I literally sat there and did absolutely nothing, for two hours of my life. I have better things to do. In those two hours, I could have baked a lasagna, or watched my toe nails grow an eight of a centimeter. Also, I had this customer today. I can't even describe my loathing for this woman. Well, that's going a little far, but she did make me quite mad. She comes up to my counter, while I'm clearly closing, and stands there talking to her friend on the phone until 11:05. Five minutes after we've officially closed, and THEN she decides its time to pay. My question is, why does she get to decide when she gets to pay? After store hours I can guarantee you the customer isn't always right. If it's 11:01 and I don't feel like serving her, I shouldn't have to. And if she persists, I should be allowed to punch her in the face. End of story.

Ok, so another thing I noticed about this Woman. She had a jacket on that said "BENCH." in big letters on the wrong side of the collar. First of all, who in Gods name pops the collar on a Jacket? You look like a douche bag, end of story. Second of all, whats "BENCH.", why is it all in caps, who decided Bench was a sentence? I don't know the answers to any of these questions, all I know is I hate that jacket. The thing that makes me mad the most, is how the person who thought up this brand is loaded. Why didn't I do that? All they did was write BENCH. on a shirt. I might vomit right now. How does that even make sense? A little boy in India, who eats twice a week, can weave a carpet with his bare hands (bear hands), big deal. But God forbid someone writing a noun on a shirt.

Society is getting worse and worse by the second. And it's all because of bench. I might call up Websters, pay them a huge sum of cash, and get them to switch the definition of Bench and douche bag. That'll fix em'....They can read right?

No comments:

Post a Comment