Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wait a minute, what?



Christmas break is finally here. I have to go to school for one period, to write a big, dumb, stupid, math test. Then I'm gone, until January 9th. This is the best news I've had in a long time. Only one semester and change left until university. Oh Golly.

Anyways, I haven't worked for two days, so I don't really have anything interesting to say about that. Although, I do have some interesting things to say about today at school. The number one being Twinkee's face getting super ground by Jordan's crotch. Don't ask questions, it just happened OK. It was in a theater arts skit, and it went really wrong, really fast. It ended up with Fitzy's feet on the arms of Twinkee's chair, and his junk all up in twinks face. Jordan was also wearing a dress for some reason. What a weird day.

After school I went uptown, and sadly, arrived after the Korean place was closed. So with my foodly hopes crushed, I decided to go to Jeremiahs. Good ol' Jeremiahs, hasn't let me down yet. Until now. I ordered one of their two soups today. I ordered the Tomato, and they also had Chicken(Gross meat). So after receiving my order and sitting at my table, I anxiously opened the soup, and what do I see, chicken chunks. "Hmm, that's strange, there isn't usually chicken in my tomato soup" I said, unsuspectingly to myself. So I went in for further investigation. Upon moving a noodle, which shouldn't be in my tomato soup either, I came across a carrot slice. A carrot slice?! In my Tomato soup! That's not even logical. So I gave it to Adam and went on my, completely disgruntled, way. I went to Taco Pica after that and got a Veggie Chimichunga, it was pimp. With my spirits brightened, by the unfailing Mexicans and there delicious application of the zucchini, I did some Christmas shopping. Not done yet though, but it's a start.

I'm going to bed now, I hope I dream of punching that woman from Jeremiahs in the mouth. Then having her come into a fake dream restaurant I worked at, and have her order a fake dream order that I couldn't possibly get wrong, so I can screw it up on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment