Monday, April 20, 2009

Time, and it's irrelevancies to my life

I just finished Rant by Chuck Palahniuk, and it was SO good. The end of it was retarded. It definitely got me thinking. Gave me a whole new perspective. I honestly, don't even believe in past events anymore. I don't believe in the government system, well, I never have...but this backs my point up even more. He's prime at writing books and stuff.

Also, 30 hour famine coming up soon! Well, by soon I mean a month, but regardless of that-- it's STILL sweet. I"m stoked, we have some legit stuff planed this time around. And by some legit stuff, I mean events that may or may not lead to serious injury. Rollerblade jousting, I think so.

I haven't blogged in...well...I can't see the amount of days since I last blogged, but you totally can. So in ____ odd amount of days. I keep telling myself that I'm going to keep doing more frequently, but honestly, I have WAY better stuff to do hahaha.

Anyways, ON WAR TO PHYSICS! HIGH HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment