Thursday, April 9, 2009

The abomasum is clearly the suerior organ

I learned in Physics the other day that our appendix, as the doctors seem to have discovered, is the remnants of a Rumen. Like, the cow stomach. That would be SO sick. We could digest raw hay at a whim. If I was hungry, I could eat grass. That would be awesome! And nourishing! That's like a super combo! I wonder what other odd organs we used to have? Does this mean we descended from cows and not monkeys? Are cows capable of sentient thought? Why did we get the crappy Rumen, and not the clearly better sounding abomasum? Who knows? These are lifes questions that arn't going to be answered because they're hard to answer, but because no one really cares enough about a cows stomach to research it. Except those weirdos in Montreal.

On an even lighter note than odd scientific discovery(Which is always ever so light), I bought Andrew Birds new CD today. Super sick. The way I found it was so weird. It was at Starbucks of all places. Like, none of the music stores had any of them. I was going to resort to online, and paying the hefty express shipping. I was actually going to do this right now, when I got home from work. So I guess you could say that it totally changed my outlook on the day, because I was not a happy camper before I got that CD. Working to Midnight at Zellers isn't my idea of the start of a long weekend. I would likely be writing some really bitter comment about how I'm not going to get to see Harry Manx at the end of the summer, or how I'm really thirsty. Or about how I hate customers. But, I'm not...as odd as it is.

I'm gonna go blast Andrew Bird and paint until I fall unconcious is my basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment