Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I had the oppertunity, I would punch Ronald McDonald in the mouth

I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather drink paint than eat at McDonalds again. It's not even that appealing. I don't know why people eat there. It must be for the shock value, because it's so retardedly disgusting. Did you know that their chicken nuggets are only 45% chicken. A McDonalds rep says this in a quote on an internet interview I read, and he was quite proud of it. I don't know about you, but my chicken nuggets are usually 100% chicken...well...tofu....but you get my point. They admitted that one of the ingredients in the veggie oil that they use is lighter fludi. LIGHTER FLUID. And they don't see a problem with it. They admitted willingly that there was Butane in it, and when asked if they knew what it was, they totally did. I was in awe. I've decided that McDonalds doesn't have a plan to make all the children diabetic and then own the insulin market, or kill off all the kids and make an army of cyborgs to repopulate the earth. No, they know exactly what they're doing. They're not in it for the money, because the ingredients they use arn't cheap. They're just really, really, incrediably, stupid.

Like, thats the only thing I could think of that made sense. They must have been the kind of kids that licked the lead paint off the walls. Because I can't even fathom a reason they would be so dumb. Maybe in order to work in head office at McDonalds, you have to be from atleast 100km from any City/Town, Fail an I.Q test, and have a 3 member family with 15 different relative titles. They must also wear those baseball caps with the drink holders, and each holder has to be filled with pure,unfiltered, mercury. That is the only way I can see this whole franchise making sense, because the idea of it 3/4 retarded.

"Lol yea we hve paint in r burgers, so wut???? LOL!"
-McDonalds CEO, Dr.Rere-henderson-johanson

No comments:

Post a Comment