Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My ears arn't working at the moment

I've been home sick from school all week. I neverrrr miss school. I'm unimpressed. Today I got the energy to get up, so I figured I'd hit up the bloggy blog.

I caught a cold in Europe, and with all the no sleep on the flight home it mutated into this unworldly lung/ear infection. It's not nice, and I can't hear or see well. I don't like it one bit, not oneee bit I tell you. Although I've been sleeping a lot which is nice, I went to bed as soon as I got home and slept for 21 consecutive hours. Woke up, got some food, and went back to bed for another 23, except these 23 we're broken up by slight movements/coughing fits/dehydrated water journs/etc..

I'm trying to stay up for a little bit today. I'm gonna go video game in a mintue, I need some brain stimulation. That'd be good good. Because right now, I feel like toothpaste tube leftovers, prior to the invention of the EZ squeeze, of course. We'll, I'm feeling nauseaus, so I'm going back to bed. Wooo I've been up for 3 hours. NEW RECORD

No comments:

Post a Comment