Monday, March 30, 2009

This has nothing to do with space, bitterness. It's also not lashing out at society.

Today is a good day. I had Starbucks, and I started a watercolor. Nice day. I've never really done an actual water color before, just lots of fooling around. I think it's going pretty good actually, surprisingly even. Like I've been an acrylic guy since day one, but I'm starting to move on to other mediums. It's getting wack!

I'm working on finding ideas for a new band logo right now. Band plug time. www.myspace.com/pandafarmband. Go there. I can't find any ideas though, I might try my luck in art tomorrow. Hmmmm.

I keep spending all my money, it's really brutal. Like I have no budgeting power at all, thats like my weakness. I'm gonna work on it. Next week, I'm going to save half of my pay. No outlandish expenses. Crap. How am I going to live. Nooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment