Wednesday, March 25, 2009

where do vultures live?

Ok, so I just finished writing a paper for journalism. We had to write it on a news article that was "strange". I wrote mine on a fourteen year old boy, who pushed over and old lady and stole her cell phone, while walking his abnormally large poodle. The catch was, he was completely naked. Now, most of anyone would think that is an interesting topic. Most of you thought wrong. I honestly would rather watch something lame, like a tv that I forgot to plug in. Or like, garfield with garfield. Once you minus the cat, you never go back

Other than that, this has been a horribly unproductive day. I'm trying to book this prime band from boston, they're called "Spiritual Rez" and they are so good I almost refuse to believe that my band might actually play with them. I'm just waiting on they're price and then we got em' baby!

Also, I'd like to mention how much I'm liking this late 80's early 90's fashion comeback. Like, I wore supe violent shades of color anyways. Somedays I'm almost difficult to look at, which normally would be a totally left wing kind of garb, but I'm like conforming for some odd reason. Freaks me out really. No idea whats going on. One thing that makes me mad though, is that even though the 90's have merged with the modern styles and looks, people are STILL wearing those stupid, flat billed, shiney useless sticker that they can't remove for some odd reason, hats. I hate those hats. Don't wear them. You look like a moron

That last hat comment just like brought up some weird inner uprising. Like, I feel so bitter towards society right now for creating such a hat. What a waste. And they're like 50$. I'd feel retarded if I bought one. I think I'm just turning bitter. It's getting to much, I'm complaining a lot lately, and I usually don't. I don't think. New topic

I've started doing his thing where I don't proof read anything I write, because it's way more legit that way. Like if I spell something wrong, I could have totally meant to do that, and there could be a way deeper meaning. There clearly isn't, but the reader doesn't know that, baby! I also think it makes someone sound super lame, because if I can't type. Or make a sentence, I don't think I should toil on this blog thing for eons trying to make sure my diction is top notch, and my spelling is perfect. Because that ain't me baby, that ain't me

I'm going to go watch Samurai Jack now. I may or may not blog tomorrow

(P.S- the name of this blog is irrelevant. I just hit my CTRL+V and thats what was in there. Don't ask questions. I don't have answers)

No comments:

Post a Comment