Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zellers is dirty, don't go there

I'm experiencing quite a bit of boredness right now. Not to much going on. Just killing time before I have to go to...ugh...Zellers. Remind me to work on my resume sometime, blog viewers who don't actually exist. It would be a great help.

Panda Farms rocking their first offish show on sats, should be good. And after that were playing pretty often. I think we have like 10 shows so far this summer, which is pretty solid. We just need to practise more. I think were doing band photos today, which is pretty a lame idea in itself, but I am pretty stoked, not gonna lie. I think were taking them at the playgound, so it should be pretty funny. I hope atleast, or else it's gonna be weird...

Ugh I have to work in an hour, what a waste of time. Going to zellers for 4 and a half hours on a sunday is not my idea of logic. I make like minimum wage. I'm going to make like 30$ for wasting the better part of a day, on a job that I don't like at all. But it's better than nothing I suppose, not by a lot, but better nonetheless. I think I'm going to apply at the new starbucks for the summer, that would be dandy. Just dandy. And maybe a call centre. I think that would be suffice. If I get the job at starbucks, I hope to God that I can get a transfer to one close to uni so I can get free coffee all next year. YESSSSS. That was bliss, just thinking about it. BLISS I SAY.

Oh, and to make this post relevant to the title that I just randomly gave it based on my feelings at the time and not actually what I was going to wirte at all. I found like 10 mice/rats feasting on some spily coke and running all over the food yesterday in the stockroom. It was gross. I peeled out in fear of getting some sort of rat disease. Oh well, they probably just hid in the patio set boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment